Friday, March 8, 2024

Weekly Wrap up

 

Thank you, thank you for making me feel so loved during my birthday week. The girls insisted that I immediately wear my birthday tiara and sash. I look forward to spending my gift card to my favorite place over spring break! 

Check out the finished projects on Canva

Mrs. Lathe visited this morning for some practice on active listening and finished her time with a fun team building activity. Ask your daughter for more information!










During the week we return, we have our field trip and Mrs. Lathe, our new counselor, will start lunch groups. Here is information about both of these below:

  1. Field Trip information for Wednesday, March 20

  2. Lunch Bunch groups starting week after break

    Reminders:

  • Carpool helper next week:Hunter
  • April 10: Fourth Grade Musical at 9:30 am in Endeavor Hall
  • May 30: Final Assembly at 11:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update 5/17

We were fortunate to have a wonderful guest speaker this morning. We heard from a nutritionist this morning on the importance of balanced sn...